The 15th edition of the world’s largest and most successful cannabis investment and finance event, the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference, takes place on September 13 and September 14, 2022, to Palmer House Hotel in Chicago, Ill.
Meet companies representing over 90% of the market capitalization of the cannabis industry in a place. You’ll find exclusive organized networking opportunities and unparalleled access to the private deal flow.
Hear directly from the leaders of the most successful companies and gain invaluable insights from the world’s leading cannabis investors. Attend the conference where real business happens; where the Trulieve Cannabis team met the Harvest Health & Recreation team, ultimately leading to a $2.1 billion acquisition; where countless companies have met investors who have backed them with tens of millions; where the cannabis industry meets mainstream finance juggernauts like Ricky Sandler, Whitney Tilson and Tim Seymour. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Why Attend the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference
You wonder why you should attend the Benzinga Conference on the Cannabis Capital?
You’ll meet more investors in two days than you’ve met in the past two years. You’ll learn how companies are innovating to take advantage of a capital-starved environment and have the opportunity to engage CEOs and decision-makers from leading companies in the industry.
As an investor, you will have a unique opportunity to learn about companies that are advancing the cannabis space. Time is so precious, we have planned this event in great detail so that you can make the most of it.
“We’ve seen cannabis companies close deals worth $2 billion at our events and this year’s meeting will be even bigger, with a record level of investment capital and blue-chip operators. “, Chief Zinger said. Jason Raznick.
The conference will include keynotes, panel discussions, fireside chats, networking spaces, company presentations, an exhibit hall as well as investor and celebrity appearances. Notable speakers include:
- Charlie Bachtell, CEO of Cresco Labs, LLC (CSE:CL)
- Kim Rivers, CEO, Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (OTCMKTS: TCNNF)
- Chris Beals, CEO, WeedMaps (NASDAQ:MAPS)
- Mike Tyson, Chief Brand Officer and Co-Founder Tyson 2.0
- Ric Flair, professional wrestler, Tyson 2.0
- Nancy Whiteman, CEO, Wana Brands
- Tim Seymour, Portfolio Manager & Principal AdvisorAmplify Seymour Cannabis ETF $CNBS & JW Asset Management
- Emily Paxhia, Founding Partner and Managing Partner, Poseidon
- Tricia Symmes, CEO, Aleafia Health
- Erin Gore, CEO, Garden Society
- Michael Tsang, CEO, SuperNet
- Wendy Berger, Board Member, Green Thumb Industries (CSE: GTII)
- Boris Jordan, Executive Chairman of the Board, Curaleaf (OTCQX: CURLF)
See the full list of speakers here.
Fairness at the helm
Are you running a cannabis business but don’t have the marketing budget that would allow you to attend an event of this magnitude?
Do not worry!
At Benzinga we understand that costs can be prohibitive for many companies in the industry, we have launched a series of scholarships in partnership with WomenGrow, Minorities for Medical Marijuana and the Minority Cannabis Business Association to enable and support women’s access and minorities. owned businesses.
We’re also giving away social equity passes to those who qualify to attend, and we’ve pledged to donate a percentage of all event ticket sales to The Last Prisoner Project, an organization at nonprofit dedicated to cannabis-related criminal justice reform.
Learn more about our social equity opportunities here.
8 Reasons You MUST Attend the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference:
- Discover the next wave of industry-leading companies.
- Learn the tactics of the most profitable businesses.
- Find out exactly what investors are looking for in a tough market.
- Interact with CEOs and decision makers from leading companies in the industry.
- Get unlimited access to celebrities as they share their stories and brand building secrets.
- Ask industry leaders and celebrities your questions and get real-time answers.
- Drive public opinion and your own narrative through the industry’s largest financial media voice.
- Meet your next investor or co-founder and lots of new friends.
A proven model
After 14 highly successful editions in Toronto, Detroit, New York and Miami, the Benzinga Cannabis Capital conference returns to Chicago – the Silicon Valley of cannabis.
“We have put together a program with all the biggest companies in the industry, the hottest new challenger brands and the investor community ready to drive this industry forward. If we expect the future of the cannabis industry to be decided by consolidation, this conference is the catalyst where deals are made,” said Patrick Lane, Executive Vice President of Partnerships at Benzinga.
The September 13-14 conference will include an exhibition floor to give more visibility to the brands that shape this space. Plus, attendees will enjoy private meeting spaces, comfortable seating, and premium dining options.
Click here to register for the Benzinga Cannabis Capital conference experience, complete with networking, one-on-one meetings, investor access and more.
Want to appear on stupidDOPE? You can schedule a callto hit The Var or send us an e-mail via [email protected]. Be sure to subscribe to our Apple News Channel!